Once again The Sentinel asked me to review opening night of the New Vic’s latest production, A Fine Bright Day Today by Philip Goulding. You can read it online here or if you’re in the Stoke-on-Trent area you might like to pick up a paper copy!
July 9, 2012
A Fine Bright Review for “The Sentinel”
Novelist (Brough & Miller, sci fi, historical fantasy) Theatre critic http://williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/ http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B008AD0YGO and Actor - I can often be found walking the streets of Stratford upon Avon in the guise of the Bard! View all posts by williamstafford
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 9:03 am and tagged with A Fine Bright Day Today, Hayley Doherty, Hugh Simon, Janine Birkett, New Vic Theatre, Peter Leslie Wild, Philip Goulding, review and posted in Theatre Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Yay, sweaty boatmen #TroyFallOfACity 2 hours ago
- Even on the fourth viewing, Coco loses none of its power https://t.co/ykS8VSirT0 10 hours ago
- The real world is horrible so I’m off to see Coco again https://t.co/YPzshu5tmK 14 hours ago
- RT @NickHernBooks: Win a copy of this week's new NHB play arrival: darkly comic, claustrophobic drama Peep by Jodi Gray! Retweet and follow… 15 hours ago
- RT @brian_bilston: TRIGGER HAPPY And they cried, it’s not the guns that kill people, it’s the people, as the bodies piled up, throug… 16 hours ago