Once again The Sentinel asked me to review opening night of the New Vic’s latest production, A Fine Bright Day Today by Philip Goulding. You can read it online here or if you’re in the Stoke-on-Trent area you might like to pick up a paper copy!
July 9, 2012
A Fine Bright Review for “The Sentinel”
Novelist (Brough & Miller, sci fi, historical fantasy) Theatre critic http://williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/ http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B008AD0YGO and Actor - I can often be found walking the streets of Stratford upon Avon in the guise of the Bard! View all posts by williamstafford
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 9:03 am and tagged with A Fine Bright Day Today, Hayley Doherty, Hugh Simon, Janine Birkett, New Vic Theatre, Peter Leslie Wild, Philip Goulding, review and posted in Theatre Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- REVIEW: The Color Purple @BrumHippodrome bumonaseat.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/glo… #bumonaseat 1 hour ago
- Tonight I’m going to be entertained by something purple-coloured 14 hours ago
- RT @KidsWriteJokes: woman: WHO ATE ALL MY RASINS? womans brain: you ate them this morning you fool ! woman: wat is the point any more. 20 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeWebster: You know those people who say we never landed on the moon? Don't ever be one of those people. #Apollo50 20 hours ago
- RT @LittleLostLad: I remember the day I saw a photographer get crushed by a huge block of cheese. We all tried to warn him. 23 hours ago