Once again The Sentinel asked me to review opening night of the New Vic’s latest production, A Fine Bright Day Today by Philip Goulding. You can read it online here or if you’re in the Stoke-on-Trent area you might like to pick up a paper copy!
July 9, 2012
A Fine Bright Review for “The Sentinel”
Novelist (Brough & Miller, sci fi, historical fantasy) Theatre critic http://williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/ http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B008AD0YGO and Actor - I can often be found walking the streets of Stratford upon Avon in the guise of the Bard! View all posts by williamstafford
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 9:03 am and tagged with A Fine Bright Day Today, Hayley Doherty, Hugh Simon, Janine Birkett, New Vic Theatre, Peter Leslie Wild, Philip Goulding, review and posted in Theatre Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- I have had my central nervous system replaced by overcooked spaghetti 8 hours ago
- RT @willowrobinson: ‘Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right’ is out now! Listen on Spotify (link in my bio). Please share/ save to your playlist… 19 hours ago
- Well, Giri/Haji is rather good @BBCTwo 20 hours ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: if thou could'st, blacksmith, glad enough would I lay my head upon thy anvil, and feel thy heaviest hammer between my ey… 21 hours ago
- REVIEW: Pressure @crescenttheatre bumonaseat.wordpress.com/2019/10/20/cha… #bumonaseat 21 hours ago