Once again The Sentinel asked me to review opening night of the New Vic’s latest production, A Fine Bright Day Today by Philip Goulding. You can read it online here or if you’re in the Stoke-on-Trent area you might like to pick up a paper copy!
July 9, 2012
A Fine Bright Review for “The Sentinel”
Novelist (Brough & Miller, sci fi, historical fantasy) Theatre critic http://williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/ http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B008AD0YGO and Actor - I can often be found walking the streets of Stratford upon Avon in the guise of the Bard! View all posts by williamstafford
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 9:03 am and tagged with A Fine Bright Day Today, Hayley Doherty, Hugh Simon, Janine Birkett, New Vic Theatre, Peter Leslie Wild, Philip Goulding, review and posted in Theatre Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @DarrenWalshPuns: @Pret I want to speak to the manger 3 hours ago
- My score this week: not a sausage #OnlyConnect 4 hours ago
- RT @williamstafford: Please enjoy this short story: Wheatley's Restaurant williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/2021/10/25/whe… #shortstory #amwriting #Halloween #horror… 5 hours ago
- Just told the kitchen bin to fuck off, if you want to know my state of mind this evening 5 hours ago
- Today has been a lot and I’m not even at an auction 6 hours ago