Once again The Sentinel asked me to review opening night of the New Vic’s latest production, A Fine Bright Day Today by Philip Goulding. You can read it online here or if you’re in the Stoke-on-Trent area you might like to pick up a paper copy!
July 9, 2012
A Fine Bright Review for “The Sentinel”
Novelist (Brough & Miller, sci fi, historical fantasy) Theatre critic http://williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/ http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B008AD0YGO and Actor - I can often be found walking the streets of Stratford upon Avon in the guise of the Bard! View all posts by williamstafford
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 9:03 am and tagged with A Fine Bright Day Today, Hayley Doherty, Hugh Simon, Janine Birkett, New Vic Theatre, Peter Leslie Wild, Philip Goulding, review and posted in Theatre Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @PETAUK: THIS is what’s wrong with drinking cow’s milk. 😥 #WorldPlantMilkDay https://t.co/Brsn9N15m6 47 minutes ago
- RT @williamstafford: Please enjoy this short story: Disciplinary williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/dis… #shortstory #fantasy #GoT 50 minutes ago
- Please enjoy this short story: Disciplinary williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/dis… #shortstory #fantasy #GoT 6 hours ago
- Not...safe... Hazel! There's a dog in the wood https://t.co/6PaiXVOUEn 7 hours ago
- Spent the morning making a rabbit 🐰 Looks a bit Fiver having a vision https://t.co/RL0lI3WRvJ 7 hours ago