Once again The Sentinel asked me to review opening night of the New Vic’s latest production, A Fine Bright Day Today by Philip Goulding. You can read it online here or if you’re in the Stoke-on-Trent area you might like to pick up a paper copy!
July 9, 2012
A Fine Bright Review for “The Sentinel”
Novelist (Brough & Miller, sci fi, historical fantasy) Theatre critic http://williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/ http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B008AD0YGO and Actor - I can often be found walking the streets of Stratford upon Avon in the guise of the Bard! View all posts by williamstafford
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 9:03 am and tagged with A Fine Bright Day Today, Hayley Doherty, Hugh Simon, Janine Birkett, New Vic Theatre, Peter Leslie Wild, Philip Goulding, review and posted in Theatre Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Ssh! Hugh Grant and Ben Whishaw are on https://t.co/vbv1cHlSrw 9 hours ago
- REVIEW: Urinetown @crescenttheatre bumonaseat.wordpress.com/2018/05/27/pee… #bumonaseat 10 hours ago
- RT @goofy_ebooks: Please Donate To My GoFuckMe 12 hours ago
- I’m at @crescenttheatre for Urinetown, my favourite musical https://t.co/HDOnKDYVxI 15 hours ago
- Solo at the cinema. #nochangetherethen https://t.co/iVN3gcKVet 20 hours ago