Once again The Sentinel asked me to review opening night of the New Vic’s latest production, A Fine Bright Day Today by Philip Goulding. You can read it online here or if you’re in the Stoke-on-Trent area you might like to pick up a paper copy!
July 9, 2012
A Fine Bright Review for “The Sentinel”
Novelist (Brough & Miller, sci fi, historical fantasy) Theatre critic http://williamstaffordnovelist.wordpress.com/ http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B008AD0YGO and Actor - I can often be found walking the streets of Stratford upon Avon in the guise of the Bard! View all posts by williamstafford
This entry was posted on Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 9:03 am and tagged with A Fine Bright Day Today, Hayley Doherty, Hugh Simon, Janine Birkett, New Vic Theatre, Peter Leslie Wild, Philip Goulding, review and posted in Theatre Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ArenaFlowers: Haven't been been able to sleep since I realised we don't see the boys climb down from their desks at the of Dead Poets S… 3 hours ago
- On my way to see @jonasbrothers #squeal https://t.co/UgWuvqjAqt 4 hours ago
- RT @AllThingsMarx: #GrouchoMarx: "Sex at my age is like trying to shoot pool with a rope" #WednesdayWisdom https://t.co/Ekv345vI73 13 hours ago
- RT @pakalupapitow: do you ever want sleep but sleep doesn’t want you 14 hours ago
- Three hours sleep. Today is brought to you by the letter Z #Zzzzzzzz https://t.co/6BykO7dtp1 14 hours ago